Monday, October 25, 2010

Fireflies in the sky


I really hate spiders and snakes.

I can cry... a lot.

I really want to be kissed in the middle of a field, under a full moon. I realized this once again while driving across Nebraska in the middle of the night, with a full moon slipping in and out of the clouds.

Suicide is not a laughing matter.

I have a great work to do. I cannot come down. Will you stand with me? To help me accomplish this great work I cannot do alone?

Death, no matter how it is viewed, is still hard.

"When you're dreaming with a broken heart, then waking up is the hardest part." - John Mayer

Ex-boyfriends almost always have ulterior motives.

I had a dream that a boy I like came to visit. The entire neighborhood was in an uproar because I would not define my relationship with him. When I woke up, I thought to myself, 'maybe I should define that relationship.'  Yeah. We'll see about that.

True friends are the ones who will love you, listen to you, and then tell you what you may not wish to hear. They accept you for you are at this very moment, but challenge you to become who you were meant to become.




No comments:

Post a Comment